WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Let's Get It Over With: Black Saturday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's Get It Over With: Black Saturday
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Jack, there's been a lot of accusations posted all over the net and even here at WC about you and Gerry 'betraying' the fans in Georgia by selling out to Vinnie.

Could you please set the record straight about it all? What was going on between you and Gerry, and Barnett; what McMahon was bringing to the dance, where you saw the business heading, etc.?

So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
nothing to see here
Member # 672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nothing to see here     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's it, Mask, go easy on the new guy!
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enquiring minds wanna know ...

Cooter 4 Life
Member # 1681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooter 4 Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote Stevie Ray, "Suckuz gotz ta know!"
Rich Tate
Administrator
Member # 1374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Tate   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a kid growing up in Atlanta who lived just to see GCW every Saturday, I would love to know the truth behind it as well.
Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo
Member # 1823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Long Legged Mackdaddy El Topo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Baron Von Rashke: "Der people want to know . . . "
Plowboy from WA
Member # 613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plowboy from WA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The truth shall set you free.
Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't give details, but let's just say this topic will be dealt with in-depth shortly.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations