WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Man first Thesz and Now Jack Brisco?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man first Thesz and Now Jack Brisco?
The Mississippi Mauler mark II
Member # 1561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mississippi Mauler mark II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, this board rocks! Where else can plebians like me have correspondance with so many great and legendary people invovled in the buisness?

To Mr. Brisco, did you enjoy working with Giant Baba? I have always thought him more legendary for his promtional contributions than his ring work. Once again thanks! Also how did you feel about Jerry winning the Hardcore Title and then competing in an evening gown dress?

Chad

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoehi Baba was stricly 100 percent business inside the ring and for a man as tall as he was he was a very good worker. Outside the ring, he was a quiet man and a very proud man. He liked to play poker so on trips sometimes we would play poker. But he was a very quiet man and didn't carry on. He like to smoke cigars, drink his beer and play poker.

As far as Jerry goes, he makes one ugly woman!

The Mississippi Mauler mark II
Member # 1561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mississippi Mauler mark II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the response. I enjoyed your and Jerry's feud against Steamboat and Youngblood. Two really good, well rounded teams, I miss those days. I know missing actaul wrestling may sound funny coming from a Road Warrior mark, but I do. I grew up a miltary brat and had acsess to a bunch of different territories. I really miss those days. Two quick ?'s. Do you think Steamboat and Youngblood get their due as a truly great team, and does anyone but me like the Road Warriors? Also, do you feel people give you and Jerry your due as a good team? Thanks again!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations