WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » Discovering Bollea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Discovering Bollea
Cooter 4 Life
Member # 1681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooter 4 Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must also extend my thanks for your joining this board.

I was wondering if you could explain in your own words the discovery of Terry Bollea in a bar in Florida. Was this just a pure chance discovery, or did you go there to specifically talk to him about training with Matsuda?

IP: Logged
Jack Brisco
Administrator
Member # 1944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Brisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Justin Sulting:
I must also extend my thanks for your joining this board.

I was wondering if you could explain in your own words the discovery of Terry Bollea in a bar in Florida. Was this just a pure chance discovery, or did you go there to specifically talk to him about training with Matsuda?

It was just pure stroke of luck. I went there with a couple of girls to have a few beers. I looked up on stage and there he was! One of the girls I was with knew him and I told her to ask him to come to the table during the break. I introduced myself and found out he was a big fan. I was so impressed with his size that I asked him if he ever wanted to be a wretler. He told me that's what he always wanted to be. I told him to meet me at the Sportatorium at 9 O'Clock in the morning. And the rest of this is history.

Cooter 4 Life
Member # 1681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooter 4 Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Brisco:
It was just pure stroke of luck. I went there with a couple of girls to have a few beers. I looked up on stage and there he was! One of the girls I was with knew him and I told her to ask him to come to the table during the break. I introduced myself and found out he was a big fan. I was so impressed with his size that I asked him if he ever wanted to be a wretler. He told me that's what he always wanted to be. I told him to meet me at the Sportatorium at 9 O'Clock in the morning. And the rest of this is history.

Thanks for answering, Mr. Brisco. I always suspected that this was the case. Its amazing how chance meetings turn into historical moments.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations