WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Jack Brisco forum » For Jack: Your honest opinion on Starrcade 1983

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Jack: Your honest opinion on Starrcade 1983
wannabehistorian
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wannabehistorian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mr. Brisco, and thanks for taking the time out to monitor this board and help us out here. My question for you is what did/do you think about Starrcade 1983? At the time, I was 10 years old, and was a rapidly growing wrestling fan. All of the "apter" magazines made it seem like one of the biggest shows of all time. After reading other news on it, it sure seemed that way. Did the wrestlers on the card sense they were a part of something special, or did they look at it as another Thanksgiving in Greensboro? Thanks in advance for your comments.

P.S. How about that double flying tackle you and Jerry did on Youngblood??? That was brutal!!! My friends and I must have rewound and rewatched that at least 10 times!!

IP: Logged
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved seeing Jack and Jerry heel in mid atlantic vs Jay and Rick. Whoever came up with that idea was a genius? Was it George Scott?

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations