WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Wrestling FAQ » Never worked heel (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Never worked heel
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NJRob65:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Berberovic:
Ilio Di Paulo. Billy "Red" Lions.

Lyons worked heel. Forget when and where but I think I've seen film.
He teamed with The Destroyer(Dick Beyer), who I believe was his brother-in-law at the team, as a heel in WWA-NAWA-Los Angeles area in 1965.
Found Lyons heeling in SF in 1959.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Claymation Quartermain:
Jose Lothario?

I can't find Lothario heeling.

--------------------

The Mystery Man
Member # 2157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mystery Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jose Lothario was working the San Francisco territory in early 1959 trine to find himself. Billed as "Guadalupe Garcia", "The Mexican Jumping Bean", "Jose Garcia" and "The Great Lothario".

There was a wrestler working in Florida as "Jose Garcia" around 1960 but dat wasn't Guadalupe Jose Garcia The Great Lothario.

According to pictures in programs and de newspapah.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

But he did work as Jose Garcia in JCP around then.

--------------------

The Mystery Man
Member # 2157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mystery Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Joe Garcia is Jose Lothario vs Buddy Rogers on 1961 Mid-Atlantic Championship TV studio wrestling.

https://youtu.be/sMcG-u4XSh8

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah, 'Joe'.

When I first heard of him it was as El Gran Lothario in SF and he was a babyface teaming with Pepper Gomez.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations