WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Virtual Wrestling » [WCFL] ECW HARDCORE TV 016

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [WCFL] ECW HARDCORE TV 016
Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grape Ape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"It is 10 PM, do you know where your children are"?

Following the public service announcement and the station logo disappears, ECW's Hardcore TV logo pops up ...

-

Extreme Championship Wrestling presents: ECW Hardcore TV 016
Saturday, April 14th, 1998

We clip to ...

Joey Styles in front of the crooked ECW banner.

-

Joey Styles: Florida ... the Sunshine State ... continues to play host to Extreme Championship Wrestling with a tour throughout the month of April, once again, in the backyard of the competition, bringing the Extreme to the fans of World Championship Wrestling. The tour, giving more than just a sampling of "the Little Guys Who Could" all the way from Philly, culminates with WRESTLEPALOOZA '98 on Friday, April 27th at the Agricultural Center in Kissimmeee, Florida! Tickets are on sale! Get them today!

x-x-x-x-x COMMERCIAL BREAK x-x-x-x-x

-

WRESTLEPALOOZA '98
Friday, April 27th at the Agricultural Center in Kissimmeee, Florida!
Tickets are on sale! Get them today!

We clip to ...

Joey Styles in front of the ECW banner ...

Joey Styles: We kick off today's program with the ladies in action as Dix-E Dundee faces off against a newcomer to the ECW ranks ... a "Miss Congeniality", so named by Missy Hyatt in one of her "MIssy Hyatt" moments, her real name, Angelica but who she is and where she comes from? Thus far, a complete mystery ...

Clip to ...

Miss Congeniality, Angelica versus Dix-E Dundee
Contrast in height with the tall, thin Angelica against the shorter, stockier Dix-E. Good going for both women in the beginning with a little back and forth until Angelica takes over and rocks Dix-E's world, nearly putting her away several times.

-

Joey Styles: Someone just came ringside to watch the match ... Is that WCW's El Dandy? What in the world could he possibly want here?

Clip to ...

Dix-E on the warpath with the match certainly in her favor, having caught Angelica who is apperently surprised to see El Dandy.

Joey Styles: I don't know what the story is here but there is no doubt Angelica is obviously distracted by his presence ringside ... and who am I to doubt El Dandy?

Clip to ...

A flattened Miss Congeniality and Dix-E climbing the ropes ...

Joey Styles: Dix-E looking for the high risk maneuver as she goes to the top. This match has been a Tale of Two Cities ... El Dandy up on the ring apron ... SHAKING THE ROPES! DIX-E TRYING TO KEEP HER FOOTING!

-

Taking a tumble, Dix-E is now out on the mat and Angelica pulls herself back to her feet and climbs. A second to steady herself before leaping backwards and landing a moonsault and hooking a leg for the three count.

Time for a commercial break.

-

WRESTLEPALOOZA '98
Friday, April 27th at the Agricultural Center in Kissimmeee, Florida!
Tickets are on sale! Get them today!

We clip to ...

Joey Styles: In this business, time and time again, one finds that when opportunity knocks, you have to be ready because it isn't always going to knock when you expect it ... case in point, the Malcolm X-Press 2000. For years, the Malcolm X-Press was a Top 10 tag team in the WCFL, almost always at the door knocking but never getting the big break for the big dance. Fast forward years later and Apollo King finds himself again looking for an opportunity along with JT Smith and Erik Anderson in MXP 2000. Last month, opportunity knocked in the form of a three-way dance for a shot to become the #1 Contenders to the Public Enemy and despite all odds came out on top of a new version of Da Bullies and High Voltage, certainly two teams with much better odds in winning the match and moving on.

Tonight, however, we get a first look at the upcoming Tag Team Title Match at WRESTLEPALOOZA '98 as Rocco Rock goes one on one with Erik Anderson ...

Clip to ...

Rocco Rock w/Johnny Grunge versus Erik Anderson w/JT Smith and Apollo King
Anderson, the wrestler, does what he knows best chaining several moves to work Rocco into a side headlock and cranking down on it ...

Joey Styles: Erik Anderson in for a surprise as Rocco Rock, known mostly for the Public Enemy's hardcore brawling tactics is able to work in an escape and reversal of fortune ...

Clip to ...

Criss-crossing the ring and leap frog by Rocco turning into a diving shoulder that takes down Anderson. Rock resorting to the "usual" and is able to pick up two quick two counts.

Joey Styles: Rocco Rock the brawling ring veteran resorting to what he does best ... AND Erik Anderson leaving the ring for a little conference with his team mates ... ROCCO ROCK WITH A DIVE TO THE OUTSIDE WIPES OUT ALL THREE MEN! JOHNNY GRUNGE OVER TO KEEP THEM HONEST!

Clip to ...

Rocco with a kick to the stomach doubles over Anderson before hoisting him up in the air and running towards the ropes before launching him to the outside ...

Joey Styles: ROCCO ROCK SENDS ERIK ANDERSON CRASHING THROUGH THE TWO STACKED TABLES!

Chant: EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB!

Joey Styles: And the Florida fans are loving this ... Johnny Grunge rolling Anderson back into the ring And there's the cover! 1! 2! 3!

... just in time for another clip to moment as the familiar music starts up ...

Clip to ...

Dick Dale's Misirlou playing in the background, it's the ECW Heavyweight Champion, the Pit Bull, Gary Wolfe ...

Gary Wolfe: Chris Champion ... Pit Bull #2 ... Anyone else you want to put in front of me ... FOR THIS ... the ECW Heavyweight Title ... you better be prepared ... PREPARED FOR A LOT OF PAIN!

Clip to ...

It's the Dundees ... all looking very nervous.

Don E. Dundee: Tommy, Tommy, Tommy ... I think we've had a little bit of a misunderstanding. We meant no harm to Beulah ... this has been all blown out of proportion ...

John-E Dundee: Blown out of proportion? Meant no harm? We're Dundees ... it's time we took over ... Tommy ... I mean you harm ...

Buff-E looks like he is about to cry as he slaps his hands over his ears ... Chubby shakes his head as he slaps his hand over his eyes and Don E. slaps his hands over John-E's mouth.

Clip to ...

It's Stevie Richards walking with the members of High Voltage when a door opens and the Blue Meanie steps out ...

Blue Meanie: Oh Stevie ... guess what I'm going to do?

Stevie Richards: Oh hey, Meanie ...

Blue Meanie: I'm going to England for a Super Juniors Tournament and after I win it, I will become a Super Junior Champion ...

Stevie Richards: A Champion ... you mean a Champion of ...

Blue Meanie: That's it, Stevie ... sing it, Stevie ... sing ...ugh ...

Robbie Rage pie faces Meanie back into the room he came out of.

Stevie Richards: Okay fellas, what were we talking about?

Clip to ...

-

Tommy Dreamer with Beulah ...

Tommy Dreamer: Over the years, a lot of people have threatened me ... injured me ... tried to put me out of professional wrestling ...

Beulah: Yes, Tommy, they have ...

Tommy Dreamer: I thrive on it, push myself to be better and up to the challenge ...

Beulah: Yes, Tommy, you do ...

Tommy Dreamer: But when they threaten Beulah ... even a joke like the Dundee Family is taken seriously. I can't allow that ...

Beulah: No, Tommy ...

Tommy Dreamer: I am going to do something that should have been done years ago ... I am going to put an end to the Dundee Family ...

She pats his head as he drops it to her shoulder.

Clip to ...

It's Jack Victory in ECW, chowing down on a hoagie when Miss Congeniality, Angelica walks by, stops to look at him eating ...

Jack Victory: Liverwurst and onions ... wanna bite?

She looks back as a staccato of machine gun Spanish follows her. Shaking her head, she quickly walks off. Shrugging his shoulders, he goes back to eating when El Dandy stops and asks him something in Spanish. Not understanding, Jack shrugs his shoulders. El Dandy looks and nods at the sandwich ...

Jack Victory: Liverwurst and onions ... wanna bite?

El Dandy frantically waves his hand, shaking his head before turning his attention back to Angelica who has rejoined them, jabbing a finger into El Dandy's chest and spouting off Spanish at him. El Dandy answers back and when Angelica shakes her head no, he grabs her by the arm and starts to pull her away. A surprised Jack Victory puts his hoagie down.

From out of nowhere, there is a burst of music and lyrics that causes all three to stop what they are doing for a second to look around.

Flash, a-ah, saviour of the universe
Flash, a-ah, he'll save everyone of us

Jack Victory: That's no way to treat a lady ...

Clip to ...

Chris Champion in front of a large map on the wall with black lines from a Sharpie drawn all over it.

Chris Champion: THAT'S IT! THE ANSWER HAS BEEN RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME THE WHOLE TIME ...

IP: Logged
OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'
Member # 18320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exciting to see El Dandy here. PE makes a comeback, even in singles. Dreamer against Dundees? Interesting.

--------------------
APPALACHIAN STATE 34 TOLEDO 0
DOLLAR GENERAL BOWL 2017
GO APPS!!

DreamIceCold
Member # 5569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DreamIceCold   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's playing John E. Dundee?

--------------------
http://atomicgiants.proboards.com/

abundant
Member # 116389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abundant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to guess, it's "White Trash" Johnny Webb.
Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grape Ape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that would be correct. It is "White Trash" Johnny Webb.
jp1985
Member # 113226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jp1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't Don E. outed as not being a Dundee when you were doing ECW a couple years ago and then he feuded with them?
Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Yes, he was.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations