WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Virtual Wrestling » WCFL ROSTER & TRANSACTION THREAD - Spring 1998 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WCFL ROSTER & TRANSACTION THREAD - Spring 1998
PPK
Member # 5907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PPK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PWN drops Stan Hansen, Jackie Fulton, and Pit Bull #2.

PPK

IP: Logged
PPK
Member # 5907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PPK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PWN also drops Fatu as well.

PPK

BRobb123
Member # 5653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRobb123   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H2W drops Necro Butcher and signs Fatu.

[ 04-26-2018, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: BRobb123 ]

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HWA would like to sign Stan Hansen and release Prince Iaukea.
cwalt
Member # 3615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwalt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Promo Azteca drops Takeshi Morishima for the Outlaw Adam Knight
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PNW sends Mauro Ranallo back home to Canuckian land with BCW for some Canadian maple syrup and back bacon. BCW releases Ray Rougeau from his announce duties.
OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'
Member # 18320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoky Mountain drops:

Eddie Golden
Jason Cross
Kory Chavis
Murder-1
Onyx

and selects:

Pit Bull # 2
Jackie Fulton
Mike Knox
Kurrgan
Todd Champion

--------------------
APPALACHIAN STATE 34 TOLEDO 0
DOLLAR GENERAL BOWL 2017
GO APPS!!

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HWA sends Ernest Miller to Promo Azteca. No future considerations are involved.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

Just to add via the Trade Bank, there are no future considerations for the Mr. Aguila trade posted 4/14 either.
jp1985
Member # 113226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jp1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in the first section.
cwalt
Member # 3615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwalt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PA drops Tony Rivera to get back to the limit.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

quote:
Originally posted by jp1985:
It's in the first section.

I know. I was saying that there AREN’T any future considerations involved. I gave him Aguila for nothing in return.
jp1985
Member # 113226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jp1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cwalt:
Promo Azteca picks up Bison Smith to roster

HWA trades Mr. Aguila to Promo Azteca for future consideration.

Ok. That post says otherwise, but since it's you that benefits and you're calling it off, I'll delete it.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

quote:
Originally posted by jp1985:
quote:
Promo Azteca picks up Bison Smith to roster

HWA trades Mr. Aguila to Promo Azteca for future consideration.

Ok. That post says otherwise, but since it's you that benefits and you're calling it off, I'll delete it.
Thanks. Not sure why it was posted that way to begin with, but figured I’d better clear it up.
Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grape Ape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ECW drops Damien Kane & moves Don E. Allen to the regular roster from the Enhancement Roster
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BCW picks up Prince Iaukea and releases Johnny Devine
abundant
Member # 116389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abundant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CZW sends AJ Styles to BCW for Chris Candido.
Grape Ape
Member # 15672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grape Ape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ECW sends Adam Flash to CZW for Matt Knowles (HC Loc)
abundant
Member # 116389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abundant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CZW moves Glen Osborne to the Enhancement Roster.
abundant
Member # 116389

He's not on the FA list, but CZW signs Mike Kehner as the third referee.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

I believe HWA should have one spot open after sending out Ernest Miller to Promo Azteca.

I’d like to sign Ultimate Warrior to finish out the last few months of his career.

FantasyWrestlerDrew
Member # 1551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FantasyWrestlerDrew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sin City wants to drop Rochester Roadblock for Bruce Hart.
OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'
Member # 18320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoky Mountain Wrestling announces two staff changes:

Tab Thacker is replaced as a member of the office staff by the recently retired from active competition Doug Furnas. Furnas will be the WCFL Rep.

And, Larry Sharpe is hired as the third referee, joining Phil Hickerson and Les Thornton. Mike Furnas is no longer a referee.

[ 05-10-2018, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN' ]

--------------------
DOLLAR GENERAL BOWL 2017
GO APPS!!

Blind Guy
Member # 40601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WCW

TRADES
El Dandy and Super Calo to Promo Azteca for
Lash LeRoux

ADDS Lodi

--------------------
Michael Moriarty as Henry Wiggen in, "Bang the Drum Slowly" (1973)

"From here on in, I rag nobody"

abundant
Member # 116389

CZW sends Sabu to HWA for Scott Steiner, then sends Steiner to New South for Kid Kash.
cwalt
Member # 3615

PA moves Ernest The Cat Miller to the Manger spot and drops Tony Rivera to get to the limit.
jp1985
Member # 113226

quote:
PA moves Ernest The Cat Miller to the Manger spot and drops Tony Rivera to get to the limit.

You're at the limit with the first move. You dropped Tony Rivera 2 weeks ago.
abundant
Member # 116389

CZW drops Billy Reil, Damian Dragon, & Xavier for Ikuto Hidaka, W*inger, & Minoru Fujita (He's missing from the FA pool).
Blind Guy
Member # 40601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WCW

TRADES Matt Anoa'i to HollyWeird for player to be named

DROPS Duane Gill
ADDS Van Hammer

--------------------

The Jack of Diamonds
Member # 47538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Jack of Diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New South drops The Godfather and picks up Lodi. We ask that The Godfather finish tonight's obligations.
CokeMan
Member # 125331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CokeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Godfather is coming to Power Pro Wrestling. Koko Ware has flown the coup.
Blind Guy
Member # 40601

quote:
Originally posted by The Jack of Diamonds:
New South drops The Godfather and picks up Lodi. We ask that The Godfather finish tonight's obligations.

Lodi was added to WCW cewq on 12th

--------------------

The Jack of Diamonds
Member # 47538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Jack of Diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok since Lodi has been taken by WCW, New South picks up Ron Reis aka Ron Studd.

[ 05-15-2018, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: The Jack of Diamonds ]

Cory
Member # 6097

BCW moves Ted DiBiase to the second manager spot and brings in Dave Prazak as an interviewer.
PPK
Member # 5907

Pwn picks up rex king, Joey maggs, Mickey Doyle and Denny kass

Ppk

Cory
Member # 6097

BCW releases Bobby Clancy & Derek Wylde, picking up Xavier & Tyson Dux instead.
BRobb123
Member # 5653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRobb123   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H2W sends Pierre Oulette to WCW for prior considerations.
Commish from California
Member # 128796

HWA sends Mike Sanders and Teddy Hart to Promo Azteca for Vampiro and Hector Garza.
jp1985
Member # 113226

Just an FYI on some behind the scenes movement. FantasyWrestlerDrew won the bid on the Texas roster, cwalt relocated to Calgary, and Commish was upgraded to primary.

This is all the talent that is now on the FA list from all that fallout that wasn't yesterday ...

Adam Knight
(Al Perez - picked up)
Alan Stone
Atsushi Onita
B-Boy
(Barry Darsow - picked up)
Bill Irwin
Blue Demon Jr.
Brazo de Oro
Brazo de Plata
Brian Knobbs
Chris Stone
Cien Caras
Cien Caras Jr.
Damian 666
Davey Rich
David Sammartino
Dr. Wagner Jr.
El Dandy
El Terrible
Headhunter A
Headhunter B
Jeff Farmer
Jeff Raitz
Jerry Saggs
Jerry Stubbs
Kwee Wee
Mabel
Mr. Niebla
Perro Aguayo
Perro Aguayo Jr.
Ric Matrix
Ricky Marvin
Ricky Reyes
Salman Hashimikov
Scott Braddock
Tarzan Boy
(Ultimo Guerrero - picked up)
Ultimo Rebele

I will stop updating this Tuesday at midnight.

[ 05-21-2018, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: jp1985 ]

OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'
Member # 18320

Smoky Mountain drops Mike Knox and Jackie Fulton. We select Al Perez and Barry Darsow.

EDITED: You wrote Bobby and he's not on your roster, I assume you meant Jackie so I changed it. If I'm wrong, let me know.

You were right. Thanks.

[ 05-20-2018, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN' ]

--------------------
DOLLAR GENERAL BOWL 2017
GO APPS!!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations