WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Virtual Wrestling » WCFL( Sat) BCW Friday Prime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WCFL( Sat) BCW Friday Prime
cwalt
Member # 3615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cwalt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WCFL ( Sat) Bayou Championship Wrestling Presents
Friday Night Prime 11/10/97 tapped on 11/8/97 at Stopher Gym( 900), Thibodaux, Louisiana. Shown on 11/10/97 at 10:35 P.M. On FSN Southwest
Announcers: Chris Cruise
Ref: Abe Jacobs & John Cone
WCFL Rep: Buck Robley

( VTR) Of Buddy Jack Roberts costing Terry Gordy his match with Rod Price

The Cornerstones ( BCW Heavyweight Champion Rod Price & BCW Tag Team Champions John Saxson & Kevin Northcutt) walk to the ring with Buddy Jack Roberts walking behind them .

Buddy Jack Roberts :" People have been asking me all week how can turn on my brother of over 20 years. Terry I got tired of watching your old body try to compete against these premiere athletes of The Cornerstones. My brother I told you should call it quits . So when Rod gave my a chance to help you I took it. Terry I love you, and I did this to help you. Terry I'm still your brother for life."

Terry Gordy comes out in rushes the ring to go after Buddy Jack Roberts. Gordy takes on all three members of The Cornerstones, and looked good early. The numbers game caught up with him. The Cornerstones are triple teaming Gordy to the ground. You can here BJR say just give up baby it ok the beating will stop if you give up. Erik Watts comes out by himself with a chair clearing the ring.

Match#1

The Gambler vs Scoot Andrews

The Gambler makes quick work of Andrews. He wins the match with sleeper . WINNER OF THE MATCH THE GAMBLER. After the match he put a joker card on the sleeping Andrews

(VTR) In Bold letters next week Gods Gift is coming to the Bayou

Match#2

Erik Watts vs Vance Nevada

Watts comes out the cheers him. Watts beats Nevada with a fisherman Suplex. WINNER OF THE MATCH ERIK WATTS. Erik Watts grabs the mic.

EW:" Chad is not here this week , he taking care of some thing else where. He will be here next week and Northcutt & Saxon we are coming for those belts.

Terry Taylor standing in interview area

TT:" Houston you want to cheat me out of a shot at the BCW Heavyweight Title, then try to hang me last week. Houston on Dec 4th at the Showdown at the Auditorium 2 you bring a partner and I get a partner lets do this."

Match#3

Terry Taylor vs George South

This was a good match. South got a couple of good moves is on Taylor. Taylor then took control hitting the 5 Arm for the win. Winner Of The Match Terry Taylor.

WCFL Rep Buck Robley comes to the announcers desk.

BR:" On Dec 4th at the Municipal Auditorium we will have Showdown at the Auditorium 2. The Main Event will be BCW Heavyweight Champion Rod Price vs Terry Gordy in a steel cage so no one from The Cornerstones can interfere . WCFL International Champion Dustin Rhodes will also be in action that night. Next week Prince Iaukeau vs Adam Pearce vs The Gambler vs Hotstuff Hernandez the winner is the #1 contender for Southern Heavyweight Title. The winner will face Ace Darling on the 4th."

Match#4

The Cornerstones( John Saxson & Kevin Northcutt)(c) vs Chad Hart & Cody Hawk

The Cornerstones kill the team in a couple of minutes. They win the match with off with your head( Northcutt clothesline/ Saxon spine buster combo) on Hawk.

After the match Excellence Inc ( Mike Modest & Donovan Morgan) comes out to challenge the champ. Modest says that they been ducking them for a while now.

Two masked wrestlers come down in jump Excellence Inc . Erik Watts and the hiding Chad Fortune come down battle Northcutt & Saxson the show ends with all four teams fighting all over the arena.

IP: Logged
OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'
Member # 18320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OLD SCHOOL WRASSLIN'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realistic promo from Roberts to Gordy. Great to see Watts and Fortune at the forefront here. Still intrigued by The Cornerstones.

--------------------
APPALACHIAN STATE 31 TOLEDO 28
BACK-TO-BACK BOWL WINS
THE DOMINANCE CONTINUES

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations