WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Lou Thesz forum » Kintaro Oki question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kintaro Oki question
AndyOren
Member # 128867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyOren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have him all over southern California in January of 1964. The problem is I also have him in Texas on some of the same dates. Wondering who that might have been?

January 23rd I have him teaming with Mr. Moto in Austin losing to Joe Blanchard & Bull Curry. The same night in North Hollywood I have him with Ed Carpentier losing to Art & Stan Neilson.

January 24 in Houston losing to John Paul Henning and also in San Diego losing to Ed Carpentier.

Any thoughts?

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TV air dates?

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

AndyOren
Member # 128867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyOren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thought but I believe these were house shows. These are the only Texas appearances until September when he returned from Japan.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was in Texas for the first several months of 1965 under the name Tetsuro Sato.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations