WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Lou Thesz forum » OT: Yohe & his damm birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Yohe & his damm birthday
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On April 16 I'm going to be 70 years old. I haven't cared about birthdays for like 40 years...and most of the time...well all of the time really...hated hearing about it. For years I call them my "holy day of obligation" because I would always run 10 miles on that day. But those days are gone...I now walk for two hours and then turn around & return back to where I started in wonderful Montebello. This year I think I'll do it on Sunday night...because my wife is going to take me to The Red Lobster on Monday. That's about as good as I eat. (Ken don't say anything bad about Red Lobster!!)

So on Monday the 16th, it's Ok for all you guys I've yelled at on other dam birthdays...to wish me a happy birthday. Because 70 seems like any important day. There is no way I can pretend I'm not old anymore. People aren't going to try to beat me up any more...when I tell them off...because it's not cool beating up a 70 year old man. I can say anything I want now because they just think I'm am a old F**T. No woman in the world will have sex with me again....because the idea of a 70 year old doing the thing just makes people sick. I don't blame them...it make me sick too. Now everyone will be asking me how many pills I take. That's about the most interesting thing about me. That and me watering my lawn. It sucks man...I was from the generation that could trust anyone over 30. S**t.

So go head & do the dam face book crap & wish me well on my dam birthday. If your going to send me a present....make it money. This S.S. trip isn't cutting it & Trump with be looking at that next year.

But I'm not going to die...because I'm going to staying away from that until I see the ending of GAME OF THRONES. Other that watching the Trump White House all going to jail...It's all I've got left to enjoy.

This is my last OT at the Thesz forum. I'll be too tired after Sunday night.---Steve Yohe

[ 04-13-2018, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

IP: Logged
timbo_slice
Member # 20992

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbo_slice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy early birthday! [Big Grin]
Ken Viewer
Member # 5528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Viewer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Hippie Birthday! Seventy is not old for you since you're out getting exercise 2-hours/4-hours every day. When you hit 80, then stuff will start to get annoying, assuming The Darnold hasn't ended elections and renamed the nation Trumpland.

We're all coming to your 80th birthday party to be held at the Cinerama Dome theater in Hollywood. As chairman of the entertainment committee for the big eight-zero, I'm hoping to get King Kong to be there since neither Lou Thesz nor Jim Londos are available.

Ken

Steve Ogilvie
Member # 5116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Ogilvie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the biscuits at Red Lobster

--------------------
"Mr 100%"

Ken Viewer
Member # 5528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Viewer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been to a Red Lobster. The restaurant chains generally come to New York City only after they've exhausted the best locations in the rest of the nation, due to the outrageously-high rents here.

Whatever you order on your birthday dinner, stay away from any and all leafy greens. There's another outbreak of E.Coli bacteria in bags of romaine lettuce believed to have been grown or packaged in Yuma, Arizona that has sickened people in at least 11 states, with reporting of the epidemic lagging by three weeks, as it usually does. There is no real way to tell where bags of chopped lettuce originate or the greens are grown in...labels will usually tell you only if it was grown in the USA, and makers of labels have the integrity of Vince-the-Younger.

Here's a report from today's New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/science/e-coli-romaine-lettuce.html

I'm a lettuce fiend and make salads regularly. Though I purchased red-leaf lettuce, it was sitting right next to the romaine on the greengrocers's shelves. It's whole heads of the stuff, but caution is the watchword.

Enjoy your meal, sans the greens.

Ken

Skullbutt
Member # 21433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skullbutt         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ogilvie:
I like the biscuits at Red Lobster

Me too!
Libnan Ayoub
Member # 1511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libnan Ayoub   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Steve !!!!

--------------------
www.overthetoprope.com.au

Facebook - Over The Top Rope DVD

Documentary on WCW Australia 1964-1978 out now

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Steve!

Remember what the late, great Leroy "Satchel" Paige said about age: "Age is just a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter!"

Enjoy the lobster and beware of the greens!

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my big rules in life is to never eat anything green.---Yohe
First Row Al
Member # 127224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First Row Al     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 70th, Steve! I'm catching up. I'll be 68 in June.

Too bad we didn't know each other back in the old Olympic days.

Andreawarrior
Member # 127511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andreawarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Steve!

You are my favorite wrestling expert in the world, because i like your mark approach.

--------------------
Ultimate warrior fan

Chitown Rich
Member # 944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chitown Rich     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Steve!
Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust
Member # 76599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ed Lock from Sydney, Aust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day Steve,

Happy 70th Birthday my friend.

Many happy returns of the day.

Cheers champion!

Ed

CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrusherBolo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Steve. I turned 60 in January. I was feeling old until you posted that it's your 70th, so thanks for that!
1bruiser
Member # 2903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bruiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, and welcome to your 7th decade. I've been in mine a couple of years.
francescofuoco
Member # 126538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for francescofuoco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Steve
Steve Yohe
Member # 302

That's good enough guys....thank you. The day is just about over in wonderful Montebello.---Steve Yohe

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations