WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Lou Thesz forum » Tony Ceccine's status

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tony Ceccine's status
silver warrior
Member # 1361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silver warrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if anyone had any updated reports on Tony's condition. Last I heard he was not doing well. Is he up and about or still in hospital? I'm just curious as I was just watching one of his videos on arm locks and got to wondering how he was. If you do read our board Tony, I again wish you the best. Even at my ripe ol' age of 43 which I just turned on the 5th I learned alot from his videos. You exposed me to the concepts of hooking, I otherwise would not have been able to have access to. God bless.
IP: Logged
Charlie Thesz
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charlie Thesz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mea culpa,

I have not called his mom to check on him. I will do that and get back to you guys. I think of him often, but just don't call. It is up to you guys now to keep me on my toes.

Chasz

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations